Sunday, May 4, 2008

Apron #1

I have made an apron before...but never for someone I love! Kris' birthday was in April...and I love her so she was my "project"! I love it and caught her in the act of wearing it the other day...
She looked hot of course! But I didn't have my camera...So here's me in her apron (needed to see if it was working while I was making it, so I tried it on!)

This is what the wonder woman herself made for her precious baby girl's blessing luncheon.

Hello talented! And yes...they tasted as good as they are adorable. (They got a little smashed in the transport home...a great excuse for me to gobble them up!)

2 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

Love the apron. Do you make them that have a bib and hook over the neck so that my shirts don't get covered with what's cookin' for dinner?

kjtroxel said...

I haven't as of yet but I'm always up for a challenge! Lets pick some fabric and get going!